1. to provide a retail source of wholefoods so that members may have some control over the sources of their food supply;
2. to provide information on and promote the use of low-cost, ethically-produced and packaged wholefoods, cruelty-free foods, vegetarian foods, vegan foods, organic foods and genetically modified-free foods;
3. to run an ethical, not-for-profit business
4. to minimise resource wastage and, hence, encourage reuse and recycling;
5. to support other cooperatives whose objects are similar or related to the objects of the cooperative; and
6. to stimulate community development, foster community spirit and promote sustainable living.