· 1½ cups almond flour
· 1½ teaspoons baking soda
· ½ teaspoon salt
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1 cup grated zucchini, water squeezed out
- 3 eggs
· 3 tablespoons maple syrup
· 1 banana, mashed
· 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two mini bread loaf pans.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Combine wet ingredients besides zucchini in a stand mixer and beat on medium for about 2 minutes. Alternatively, combine in a large bowl and whisk together vigorously.
4. Add zucchini and mix until combined.
5. Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix until incorporated.
6. Pour batter into loaf pans.
7. Bake for 32-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
9. Transfer bread out of loaf pan and cool on wire rack.